Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A Customer's Testimony




Hi, Blog-heads !


I recently put the Eric Clapton Mid-boost mod in this customer's "Franken-Tele" All the work is under the pickguard, of course, and is only evident by the third control knob on the guitar. But his testimony is found below, and speaks for itself! thanks Timm for the nice words:




Bucky, I attached a couple of shots of the new guitar for you. You can post them if you want, but I would wait until I get the custom graphics on it. I think I'm going to do my initials under the bridge "SRV" style. We have a show coming up this Sat., so I can finally let it loose. I wish I could rehearse with it though, I feel like I'm racing a car without driving it first! :-) I noticed on your other blog that you're somewhat of a "bbq"ist. My father and I fancy ourselves as amateur smokers ourselves. Not alot gives us much more pleasure than hanging out on a Sunday with a huge honking brisket on the old "low and slow". We should get together and exchange dry-rub recipes and cooking tips. All the help my father and I can get would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, thank you so much for all the work you've done. Trust me when I say it has not gone unappreciated. Melinda told me she hasn't seen me this excited in quite some time. Randy (the other guitarist in my band) has asked me for your information, so expect a call! I'm glad the lord has blessed you with a gift to create things that sound this good.Thanks Again,Timm



No comments: